Incorporating concepts of Behavioural Insights & Person-centred Design as fundamental principles in Interaction Design.
Better efficiency and effectiveness for optimized outcomes.
Modern professional learning & improvement platform.
• Virtual environment.
Specially designed to fulfill the lifelong learning needs of health care professions.
To align quality improvement and lifelong learning / professional development needs, that are:
Designed to empower simple, intuitive learning.
• For mobile, active health care professions.
• Enabling anywhere, anytime learning.
• On any device.
L4H also boasts an integrated state of the art, next-generation online video platform.
> Forget the traditional model of one-way, passive video learning.
> Welcome the new era of an inclusive, productive discussion & collaborative learning.
Interaction Design: Realizing the potential of human-computer interface.
Better, more effective use of information and technology is vital to delivering a safe, efficient, sustainable health service.
> At the same time, embracing technology in health must also help preserve our humanness.
Right care & personalized learning - delivered just-in-time.
Health District has the expertise to design customized digital solutions for our partners, enabling them to provide:
• Opportunities for e-learning.
• Digital tools for quality improvement initiatives.
• E-health & care.
• Virtual networks, etc.
Technology-inspired personalization & simplification of care and learning.
Health District can help our partners enable:
• New digital opportunities for their users.
• Increasing efficiency and improve access
• Through individualizing just-in-time care and learning.
Digitizing clinical pathways and standardized models of care.
Our team has all the expertise in providing for:
• Digitizing clinical pathways.
• Standardizing evidence-based models of care.
• Enhancing the care provided.
• Improving societal outcomes.
Automating knowledge work.
Health District has the expertise in:
• Leading and managing processes of re-design.
• Creating technology-enabled platforms.
• Automating workflow designs.
• Enabling greater efficiency through sustainable models of care & learning.
Want to know more?